DecorPaks are easy to apply! For larger decals it's easier with two people.
1. Make sure the surface you are applying your DecorPak to is clean and free of dust and grease. If it isn't, clean it!
2. Peel the backing back two or three centimeters, revealing the adhesive.
3. Stick the exposed part of the graphic down carefully 1-2mm in from the edge of the surface you're applying it to.
4. Slowly pull away the backing paper whilst smoothing the DecorPak onto the surface using a soft dry cloth, or your hands. If you get a bubble lift the graphic and smooth down again.
5. If your graphic is misaligned or wonky simply peel off and reapply.
6. Job done!